Interim Inverse Trial Results - July 2020
In house Trial conducted between 16 May 2020 and 23 July 2020.
- 35 participants
- 1 withdrawal
- 0 drop outs
Demographics of Trial Participants
- 29% male
- 71% female
- 65% of participants are age between
Participant Treatments prior to Trial
Daivobet, Steroid creams, Immunosuppresant cream, Moisturising creams, Yeast creams, Hydrocotisone, Triaminaclone cream, natural soaps, QV wash, Hydrogel, Novasone, Coconut oil, Nappy rash cream, Dermavene, Cerave, Gentle laundry products and Hydrozole.
- 100% of participants applied the product 1-2 x per day
- Areas of application included armpits, groin, under the breast, penis, vulva, between the buttocks, around the anus and other.
Results - Symptom Scores (intermediate results at 6 week point)
- Itchiness - subjective scores reflected 28% reduction in itchiness.
- Redness- subjective scores reflected 25% reduction in redness.
- Scaling - subjective scores reflected 45% reduction in scaling.
- Burning- subjective scores reflected 37% reduction in burning.
- Stinging- subjective scores reflected 38% reduction in stinging.
- Cracking- subjective scores reflected 39% reduction in cracking.
- Flaking- subjective scores reflected 46% reduction in flaking.
- Pain- subjective scores reflected 41% reduction in pain.
75% of Trial Participants would consider purchasing Ocean Soothe Inverse Relief.